ISLPR Language Services Blog
Video: How To Apply Online For An ISLPR® Appointment
We recently changed the process to apply for an ISLPRA® appointment.
When booking an ISLPRA® appointment with our Brisbane team, (the ISLPR head office), you are now able to schedule your own appointment time.
Follow this instructional video if you are booking the following appointments:
- an ISLPRA® test conducted at our Brisbane office,
- an English tutorial conducted at our Brisbane office,
- an ISLPRA® test feedback conducted at our Brisbane office,
- Skype tutorials conducted by our head office,
- Skype feedback conducted by our head office.
If you are booking a test that will be conducted at one of our PPTC locations, you will not be able to schedule your appointment through RegisterBlast. After paying, please allow 72 hours for your appointment to be scheduled manually by our administration team.
If you found this video helpful, leave a comment below and let us know what else you would like explained with a video!