ISLPR Language Services News
ISLPR Testing in Sydney 2021
ISLPR Language Services sends a tester to Sydney from Brisbane to conduct tests. Sending a tester interstate and overseas is in accordance with our Travel Policy and will incur a surcharge to cover the cost of sending a tester interstate.
- To view the list of proposed travel dates, please scroll down.
- To view our Travel Policy, click here.
We have listed the available dates in 2021 for an ISLPR® test in Sydney, Australia below:
- Tuesday, 04 May 2021
- Wednesday, 05 May 2021
- Thursday, 06 May 2021
- Tuesday, 01 June 2021
- Wednesday, 02 June 2021
- Thursday, 03 June 2021
- Friday, 04 June 2021
- Monday, 05 July 2021
- Tuesday, 06 July 2021
- Monday, 13 September 2021
- Tuesday, 14 September 2021
- Wednesday 15 September 2021
- Monday, 06 December 2021 – if the border has not reopened by this date, we will reschedule and provide a credit note.
- Tuesday, 07 December 2021 – if the border has not reopened by this date, we will reschedule and provide a credit note.
- Wednesday, 08 December 2021 – if the border has not reopened by this date, we will reschedule and provide a credit note.
- Thursday, 09 December 2021 – if the border has not reopened by this date, we will reschedule and provide a credit note.
- Friday, 10 December 2021 – if the border has not reopened by this date, we will reschedule and provide a credit note.
- October & November dates will only be announced when the COVID situation in NSW has eased and we are able to travel again.
Due to the nature of the ISLPR® test, (i.e. all tests are conducted one-to-one), appointments are limited. To confirm your test date and time please submit your application along with payment. Application forms received without payment will not be confirmed. Please ensure you read the updated terms and conditions when booking your test.
If the above dates are not suitable for you, please fill in the form below and we will advise you by email when our next test dates are published.
The COVID-19 pandemic has had an unprecedented impact on the way we do business. We are a Brisbane based company that travels to conduct the ISLPR test in different locations. We’ve been keeping up-to-date with advice from the Queensland Government and New South Wales Government to ensure we can travel interstate when it is safe to do so.
Due to the pandemic and the ever-changing environment that we are living in, we are unable to confirm future travel dates beyond what is listed above. We will provide updates when new dates are confirmed. If for any reason we are unable to travel (e.g. closed borders due to a new outbreak), we will provide credit notes for all confirmed bookings and will prioritise your appointment once the borders open.
UPDATE 10/08/2021: New dates were due to be published on Monday, 02nd August. However, we have postponed this announcement. The border to QLD and NSW is currently closed and the majority of residents in NSW are not permitted to leave their homes. ISLPR tests are not considered an essential service and therefore, we are currently unable to travel to NSW. Furthermore, we cannot predict when the lockdowns will be eased and when we will be able to travel again. For the time being, we have opened dates in December. We hope we will be able to travel to NSW by this date.
Register your interest to be notified of future travel dates to Sydney, Australia.