ISLPR Language Services News
ISLPR Brisbane COVID-19 Update
As you may be aware by now, South-East Queensland has been placed into lockdown until Sunday, 08 August 2021. Therefore, all Brisbane-based ISLPR staff will be working from home until Monday, 09 August 2021.
What does this mean for you?
Tutorials, Feedback & Online Courses:
- All online appointments are unaffected (e.g. tutorials, feedback or online course).
- If you have a test scheduled in Brisbane between 02 August 2021 and 09 August 2021, our administration team will be in contact to reschedule this appointment.
- At this stage, all other appointments remain as is. If lockdown is extended, we will contact you to reschedule your appointment.
- To read the full list of QLD Government rules, click here.
- We are aware that new dates for Adelaide and Sydney were due to be announced today (02/08/2021). However, we have made the decision to postpone publishing these dates until we have more clarity on the lockdown situation and state border rules in QLD, NSW and SA. We anticipate publishing new dates on Monday, 09 August 2021.
- We have received a large number of enquiries regarding the online test we began developing in 2020. At this stage, we have no updates to share with the general public. The software has undergone trials and the online test is now going through due process. When we have an announcement to share, we will make a public announcement on our website.
- Due to the large number of emails we receive, we will not be able to reply to individual emails regarding the online test.
We understand that the ISLPR test is a high-stakes test and that many of you are anxious to take the test as soon as possible. The pandemic has had a devastating effect on the way we do business but we assure you that we are doing our best to adapt to the ever-changing circumstances to continue providing our personalised teaching and testing services.