ISLPR Language Services Blog
Five Tutorial Package
In early 2020, we released a “Five Tutorial Package”. Due to an increase in demand for tests, we had to cancel this package while we underwent a recruitment process. We are now pleased to announce the return of our Five Tutorial Package.
What is it?
When you buy 5 tutorials in one transaction, we will turn your 5th tutorial into a practice ISLPR test (interview only plus feedback on the two writing tasks you completed in the fourth tutorial).
How does it work?
- Purchase five tutorials in one transaction online.
- Schedule your five tutorials on our appointment scheduler. We recommend doing one tutorial per week but this is your choice.
- A friendly reminder that all tutorials are now conducted via Zoom/GoogleMeet.
- Tutorials 1-4 will run as normal. However, each tutorial will include some writing practice and feedback on your writing. This is because writing is the biggest problem we come across with ESL speakers.
- Tutorial five will be conducted like an ISLPR test interview. Unlike a real test, the practice interview will run for 45 minutes. The tutor will spend the last 15 minutes providing feedback on your performance in the interview.
- If you are only interested in getting help for one skill, the fifth tutorial will be conducted accordingly (e.g. a writing-only test).
Please note, that the tester will not be able to provide you with an estimation of your ISLPR score. The tutor will provide you with constructive feedback and will let you know if you are ready to take the test or not.
Please refer to our services and prices here. If you cannot find a suitable time through our scheduler, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
This offer is only valid at ISLPR Language Services but is open to candidates located anywhere.