Do you have experience or an interest in TESOL?
Why not broaden your skills and become an accredited ISLPR tester?
We offer a training program conducted by a qualified specialist (under the authority of the ISLPR International Accreditation authority).
From the introductory training programme you will gain knowledge in:
➢ The theoretical background to the ISLPR
➢ The methodology of ISLPR language proficiency testing
➢ The ISLPR scale
➢ How to select testing materials
You will also:
• Have an opportunity to start collecting a bank of test materials
• Participate in a practicum to consolidate your learning
• Be accredited & certified as a Stage 1 Tester, on the successful completion of the training programme and practicum.
You may then progress through Stages 2, 3 and 4 subject to approved Performance Standards.
Testers at Stage 4 accreditation may be accredited as Moderators. Moderators are employed by IIAA to quality assure (i.e. review and give feedback on testers’ tests). Specialists are eligible to be employed by IIAA to conduct tester training.
- An undergraduate degree in a language related field
- Experience in second language teaching or testing
- If not a native speaker, you will require close to native-like proficiency (at least ISLPR 4 in all macroskills)
If you are interested in more information on the Stages of Tester training please contact email@example.com.